Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mrs. Allmon- Clemson Student Teacher

Message from Ms. Allmon:

I just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself. My name is Ashley Allmon, I will be Mrs. Bracken’s student teacher until December. Last week I started teaching Social Studies to Mrs. Bracken’s homeroom class. Starting this week, I will also start teaching Mrs. Koch’s homeroom class. In the coming weeks, I will be taking over all Social Studies classes.
I am super excited to be learning from such a great team of teachers! I attend Clemson University and will graduate in December. I love Clemson football , playing tennis, cooking, and spending time with my two nieces and two nephews. I am originally from Asheboro, North Carolina, but I have fallen in love with the upstate and plan to stay here for awhile.
Teaching has always been something I have been very passionate about. To me, there is no other career as rewarding as this one. I believe that every child has special and unique talents and abilities that enhance the atmosphere of the classroom. My goal is to help children find those special talents and use them to the best of their abilities without fear or shame.
I am truly ecstatic about working with Mrs. Bracken, Mrs. Koch, Mr. Pearson, you, and your child. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email me c/o Mrs. Bracken. I look forward to a great year!

Thanks,
Ashley Allmon


Please email me c/o Robin Bracken at:
robinbracken@anderson5.net
or call (864) 260-5090

No comments:

Post a Comment