Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Week of School

We had a very successful first week of school. We have learned 1-50 of the Essential 55. We only have 5 more rules to learn. The fifth graders are already showing the rules at school. I am loving my class, and I'm so excited to have all of them in my room. We are going to have a back to school night soon when all the dust settles. The school looks amazing, and I cannot wait for it to all be finished.

We will start FULL FORCE this coming week. We changed classes on Friday to get the students ready for what to expect this week. We have done a lot of "get to know you" games this week. We even had a "SNOW BALL FIGHT" on Friday to learn some things about each other. We had a blast! We are currently learning the Essential 55 rap to help us remember the rules. The kids are doing great considering it is a VERY fast song! We had a little dance party Friday to end such a FABULOUS WEEK! My class has GOT SOME MOVES! :)

Parents, please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. We are so excited about this school year!!! Let the GOOD TIMES ROLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment