Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day

We had a great day in Room 54 today. I talked ALL day, but had a lot to cover for the first day. Students were wonderful, and I am excited about what is in store for this year. I enjoyed meeting all of my new students for this year. They seem excited about fifth grade. I continued to tell them throughout the day how important their fifth grade year is, and how our goal as teachers is to get them ready for middle school. We covered a lot of rules and procedures. TOOLBOX FOR SUCCESS and Ron Clark's ESSENTIAL 55 are beyond IMPORTANT!!! Can't wait for tomorrow and the rest of the week. It is going to be a great year... Under Construction and ALL!

Parents... ALL colored copies need to be filled out, signed, and turned in by the end of this week. Please email me or call the school if you have any questions. robinbracken@anderson5.net or 260-5060.

No comments:

Post a Comment